Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I think everyone has experienced the on again off again roller coaster relationships?  You find yourself happy and blissful one second, next second your wondering WTF?  I went through 5 years of  that crap where she moved out 14 times in 14 months always a few days before her period.  She stayed gone anywhere from a week to 3 weeks.  I went from being number one, to public enemy number one over night.  If you see that happening, stop and evaluate the situation.  If there is drugs in the picture then that right there could be the main culprit.  Prescription or illegal (420 is actually good for the situation so don't count that as a drug).  I dropped the ball the first time I went through that hell.  Lost a multi million dollar business and my best friend.  When recently I started to see the same thing with a girl I got close with.  It instantly set of

No comments:

Post a Comment