Thursday, January 3, 2013

This fabulous homo has arrived!

Yup i have arrived people! let me tell you i have never had a relationship last more then 3 months, im happy in the beginning an come the 3 rd month the honeymoon phase is over and either im completely annoyed by them or I find out they have cheated on me, done drugs behind my back, or CHEATED ON ME! seriously what is wrong with me picking terrible men LOL

Well I am here to bring you the DON'T S of homosexual dating ;) you'll be amazed at how many things you can do wrong.

so here's a short list just to help you get a clue on things not to do. We will get more into detail in later posts.

1.Don't sleep with them the first date! (let me tell you a big no no lol)

well i guess that's the biggest thing! Dont sleep with them. Wait at least a couple of dates to before you even step it up that far lol

Well there are a lot of things and I am sure we will bring up the many things that you dont want to do!

2. NEVER let them take the place of your friends. Friends should always be a priority first. Then you don't lose your identity

Trust me you dont want to lose your identity when your dating someone. If you lose your identity (which i have done before) you end up losing your boyfriend at some point.  WELL we will be back at some point with some more detailed tips on how NOT to date the wrong way...maybe by following some of these tips you will find that perfect someone and know what not to do or you may end up single who knows either way you will learn something LOL

~Fairy King

1 comment:

  1. I may learn way more from you than I imagined, you sound just like me!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete